Carol Clifton, Ph D
10365 SE Sunnyside Rd, Suite 315
Clackamas, OR 97015
by appointment, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 11 am to 7pm.
Appointments may be scheduled to meet with Dr. Clifton during business hours. For emergencies, please state the urgency when you contact us.
Book an appointment: Keely
- Trauma and PTSD
- Relationship Issues
- Adjustment Disorder
- Life Coaching
- Sexual Abuse
- Mental Health
- Dissociative Disorders
- Elderly Persons Disorders
- Mood Disorders
The first step in turning your life around is choosing the right therapist for you. Dr. Carol Clifton brings decades of diverse clinical experience to her clients. She combines her impressive education with the keen insight and compassion of someone who truly understands her clients’ needs. Dr. Clifton doesn’t just listen to what you say. She actively participates in your discussions, offers valuable insights and new ways of thinking, and teaches you how to use the positive aspects in your life as a catalyst for change.
After your sessions, you may find yourself feeling more energized, more hopeful than you have in years.
Books by Carol
ESCAPE the Control Trap
The Secret of Serenity in Relationships
by Carol Clifton, PhD
- Feel like your life is out of control?
- Perhaps you need a change of focus. This control chart will help you think through boundaries and address controlling behaviors in healthy ways.
- Have you ever been accused of being controlling?
- Find out if you are – and how to change.
- Are you stressed out by the holidays?
- Try these strategies to regain your sense of control.
- Do you feel controlled or in control of your relationship?
- 6 strategies for developing realistic control and overcoming power struggles.
- Wondering if he’s the guy for you?
- Try this strategy for evaluating and solving the control issues in your relationship.
- Worried about problems in your relationship?
- Here’s how to change your relationship dance from struggle to serenity.
- Are conflicts with your boss or coworkers keeping you up at night?
- How to use a control chart strategy to recognize where you’re stuck and resolve common conflicts.
Think through and solve almost any problem
by Carol Clifton, PhD
“Nothing makes me happier than actually seeing my clients achieve the success they’ve been wanting. When my clients first come to me, they are usually well on their way down a path — a path with potentially devastating consequences. Seeing them energetic, happy, and on the right track, sometimes after only a few weeks, is exhilarating!”
- Ever feel stumped, like you don't know what to do?
- Unstumped! Think Through and SOLVE Almost Any Problem
- Do your kids constantly badger you for ideas and things to do?
Here’s a strategy for teaching them how to think things through for themselves.
You will learn along with twins Josie and Josh how to use a decision tree to solve problems like their big brother Jake. lnstead of asking your parents what to do, you can learn to think things through, brainstorm new ideas and then make decisions of your own. Find out how when you read Unstumped!
Highest Degree Earned: Ph.D
- Ph.D., Clinical Psychology
- M.A., Clinical Psychology
- M.A., Communications
- Postgraduate work in Intercultural Communications