Elliot M. Geller, LCSW CGP
811 NW 20th Ave. #302
Portland, OR 97209
24 hr Phone: (503) 224-1433
Accepting new clients: Yes
Usual Office Hours:
T and W from 10am till 8:30pm
Th from 9am till 5 pm
Office Settings: Private Practice (solo)
- Ongoing Mens Psychotherapy Groups.
- Developmental Model of Marital Therapy,
- Treatment of trauma with guided imagery and EMDR.
- Treatment of adults with chronic or terminal disease.
- Grief, loss, and complicated bereavement.
- Ericksonian hypnosis and guided imagery.
Long term Men's Psychotherapy Groups meet weekly and includes 2 to 3 weekend retreats.
Groups are on Tuesday /Wednesday evenings.
- Adolescent 15-19,
- Gay Couple,
Certified Group Psychotherapy Practitioner from American Group Psychotherapy Association
Usual and Customary Fee: $125 per 50 minute hour.
- Initial intake sessions are $135 per 50 minute hour; subsequent individual sessions are $125.
- Couples' sessions are $135 per 50 minute hour or $175 per 90 minute sessions.
- Group therapy screening sessions are $125 and groups are $55 per group, paid at the beginning of the month for the entire month -usually $220 per month.
- Couples and family sessions are $135 per 50 minutes.
- Cost average is $220. per month; retreats are $350. per weekend. Initial screening required.
Highest Degree Earned: Masters of Social Work
Discipline: Social Work
- B.S. at University of Cincinnati, Master of Social Work at Portland State University, NIMH grant, 1980.
- Multi-Generational Family Therapy, Institute for Family Centered Therapy in Portland, 1992-94.
- Modern Analytic Group therapy Training, 2002 until present
- Hospital and/or Teaching Affiliations:
- Marylhurst University
- National College of Naturopathic Medicine
- NorthWest Association for Death Education and Bereavement Support (NWADEBS) Board President 2014 to 2016
- AMHA-OR Metro