Tracy Heart, MA LPC
SW Barbur Blvd.
Portland, OR 97219
Fax: (503) 230-1895
24 Hours: (503) 890-1620
Email: Tracy Heart
Office Settings: Private Practice (solo)
Accepting new clients: Yes
Usual Office Hours: Primarily M, T, W & F Afternoons & Evenings.
Ask yourself these 6 questions...
These the problems I help people to face, manage and often resolve
- Are you struggling with sad or anxious feelings over and over?
- Are you faced with troubling challenges or questions in your relationships?
- Would you like to communicate more effectively?
- Do you struggle with your thoughts or behavior patterns?
- Are you distressed by memories of childhood neglect or other trauma?
- Do you feel shame or regret about yourself or your body?
"Tracy Heart has the training and experience to help clients explore and come to terms with these type of issues. She has insight into many of the concerns that trouble people; as well as the underlying challenges and complicated feelings that come up when dealing with them. Tracy Heart is sensitive, kind, generous, humble, very perceptive and dedicated to doing her best."
Michael G Conner, PsyD
- Food, Weight & Body/Self Image Issues
- Intuitive Eating
- Anxiety, Sadness
- Neglect/Other Trauma
- Relationship Concerns & Codependency
- Addictive Patterns
Populations Served: Adult
This therapist offers a discount for payment at the time of service when there is no requirement for billing or other financial paperwork.
Usual and Customary Fee: My standard fee is $135 for a sixty-minute session. I can bill many insurance providers in or out-of-network depending on the plan. I may adjust my rate as needed so that people can afford to see me, particularly for those who are uninsured or prefer not to use insurance. Extended sessions as well as appointments over the phone can also be arranged.
Highest Degree Earned: Master of Arts
Discipline: Therapy & Counseling
My broad, psychodynamic and integrative background help me work openly and sensitively with clients to meet their goals in therapy. As a Licensed Professional Counselor, I practice within the profession's highest ethical standards, which includes respect for diversity.